Monthly Committee Meetings
Committee meetings are held on the Monday after the monthly General Meeting (see below), at various locations. Members welcome. Please email the Secretary at: email@example.com if you wish to attend. (An interested
and involved membership makes for a healthy club.)
Monthly General Meetings
- Date — Held on the second Tuesday of the month except January
- Location — North East Car Clubrooms, Nolan Road, Tarrawingee Recreation Reserve, Tarrawingee, Victoria
- Time — 7:30pm for a 8:00pm start.
The Agenda for General Meetings may include:
- A guest speaker whose presentation to members provides some interesting information on matters generally relating to four wheel driving or similar topics.
- A special film or slideshow presentation by a member. The clubrooms has a wide screen TV available that a laptop computer or memory stick can be connected to to support a presentation.
- A presentation by members, usually verbal though can include supporting media, of their recent or forthcoming trips.
- The formal business of the club usually covers reports on finances, membership, technical advice, trips, social events, community projects and driver training, as well as any other general business items.
- Following the meeting tea and coffee is available from the small kiosk and the bar is open. This allows members and visitors to meet and chat in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Visitors are encouraged to attend a General Meeting to see how the club is run and to meet other members who have a similar passion for 4WDriving. Please introduce yourself to the Membership Secretary when you arrive.
Visitors are welcome