To all Wangaratta 4WD Club members and friends
Between Sat Feb 28th (9am-5pm) and March 1st (9am-3pm) the club will again be involved in the 2015 Travel & Cruise Wangaratta Outdoor Leisure Show to be held at Apex Park Wangaratta.
This event is our Club’s most important annual “meet the public” event and “new membership drive”.
For this to be a success we need your involvement – the show has been moved forward from the Australia Day long weekend (always a real hot day) to the end of Feb, so more people can attend.
Simon Christie – 4WD TV will again be the main drawer card together with the tough rigs from the Trail Track 4WD Club – Albury. Simon has asked personally if the Wang 4WD club can again back him up at the show.
If we have sufficient response what we propose to do is;
- Under our two shade tents have a pictorial display of the clubs past activities for general viewing as we did last year.
- At all times have at least four (4) Club members in club uniform on duty to speak 4×4 with the public /potential or active 4WDrivers/potential new members, to excite them about the possibility of joining the Wang 4WD Club.
- Hand out brochures and answer any questions the public have on 4WDriving or the Club.
- We also need about four (4) club vehicles that can take at least a couple of passengers in each to be available to do laps of the grassed area to give interested visitors an idea what it’s like to traverse smalls hills and ditches etc that are found at Apex Park. We will work in with Simon Christies’ group to keep the momentum/interest up within the 4WD compound.
- Some members may like to work with Simon during his demonstrations as did Tom Barnard last year.
We need you!
Can you please contact me either by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 0412 999 997 or Home: (03) 5721 9040 and let me know the time/s you are available.
This is a club effort and I am coordinating it as a general club member.
I will really appreciate your assistance.
PS — Click [HERE] to view photos of 2014 Wangaratta Leisurefest